Coldwell Banker Realty
- Real Estate - Residential
The most important thing to remember when choosing a real estate agent is that this person is about to represent you in one of your most important financial decisions, whether you're buying or selling a house. So pay attention! Check references, talk to former clients and always ask to see their real estate license, which is required in every state. Also, look for good chemistry. As a buyer or seller, you will be spending the next 30 to 90 days with someone with whom you can work comfortably and effectively.
Finding the right real estate agent is like finding a friend you can trust: not easy, but important. A professional real estate agent should guide, but not push you. Good agents know the market, understand what homes sell for and how fast, and which homes offer good and bad values. Check out their company office before signing on. Get references and find out their standing with the local board of Realtors and any state real estate regulatory agent.
Save my Web Site (www.JanDetrick.com) to your ''''Favorites'''' or ''''Bookmarks'''' for quick access to a variety of services and information.
WEB SITE: www.JanDetrick.com
- Over 20 years of personally and professionally buying, selling and leasing Real Estate.
- Experienced in HUD & VA homes, 1031 tax deferred exchanges, Short Sales & Estates-Wills-Trust property
- I work with all of the Major Developers of NEW HOME SUBDIVISIONS (Pulte Homes, US Homes, JTS, Centex and many more)
- Supporting the Community that supports me: St. Joseph's Church, Elk Grove Herd, Laguna Cardinals & Sheldon Huskies
- Choosing an Agent is a Picky Business!
Whom to Contact
- Janice ''Jan'' Detrick